Latest Real Estate
- $379,900 - 3117 WINTER PARK PL
- $107,000 - 902 KOTTKE DR, Unit 5
- $239,900 - 360 W WASHINGTON AVE, Unit 1213
- $285,000 - 9 CHEROKEE CIR, Unit 203
- $240,000 - 21 POWERS AVE
- $175,000 - 1429 ELLEN AVE
- $97,500 - 4310 Melody Ln, Unit 102
- $269,900 - 6526 BETTYS LN
- $229,500 - 6802 Old Sauk Ct
- $159,900 - 613 CHRISTIANSON AVE
Homes for Heroes in Wisconsin! Homes for Heroes is a national program dedicated to providing extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our community each and every day, when they buy or sell a home. Who Qualifies? -Active Military -Veterans -Teachers -Healthcare Workers -Firefighters -Law Enforcement -Clergy What are the savings? Savings will […]Read More...
August Housing Sales Up, Capping Strongest Summer in 10 Years The Wisconsin housing statistics are in for the month of August, 2015. Here is an excerpt from what the Wisconsin Realtors® Association (WRA) had to say: ~~~~~ As the summer selling season comes to a close, Wisconsin’s housing market grew at a more moderate pace in August […]Read More...
Robust Housing Market at Strongest Level Since Before Recession The Wisconsin housing statistics are in for the month of June, 2015. Here is an excerpt from what the Wisconsin Realtors® Association (WRA) had to say: ~~~~~ The Wisconsin housing market continued to grow at a very strong pace in June, which pushed year-to-date sales to their highest […]Read More...